dealing with illegal immigration, the right way

ruggbutt

Re: dealing with illegal immigration, the right way

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: the cost versus benefit of rooting them out is prohibitive.
Not true. Allow law enforcement to hold them if they cannot produce proper ID like law enforcement would for someone whose skin was white. The Fed is specifically telling all local law enforcement that they are not allowed to hold any of these people nor check their legal status. You are immediately exempt from the laws for the rest of us if 1) you're brown skinned 2) you speak some sort of spanish and can convince the cops you don't speak english. Which is bullshit cuz if I'm stopped and questioned and can't provide proper ID the cops will do what's gotta be done till they can figure out who I am. There are more news stories than I can count about illegal rapists and murderers that had been in custody for something previous to their heinous crime but cops weren't allowed to check on their status here. Had these status checks been done, and the Fed been doing their job these people would have been deported and rape, murder and home invasion wouldn't have happened. It may not be happening much on the east coast, but it's a once or twice a week thing here. We had 2 dead cops in a month from two separate illegals. Who had been stopped before and mugshot. They showed their pix on the news. And they ran back across the border to avoid prosecution.

Back in the 80's and 90's we used to have La Migra show up on jobsites and take illegals away. I haven't seen one INS agent on a construction site since before 2001. And I work on them every day. The way to send them back is a few at a time, as we catch them. I can kind of agree with you that it's hard to "capture" 12 million illegals in a short time span, say a year or even two. But if we're deporting 50k a year that's a good start. It also tells the rest of them that they better pony up for the green card or else. When the sheriff in our county started rounding them up we started seeing many more than he was catching disappear. They were going home. They'd had enuf.

I worked with a kid (he's 24) who is here and has a work permit. His mom brought him here when he was 11. He speaks english and is going thru the long, painful process to green card. He's going to be a citizen like his mother became 18 years ago. I have no problem with this kid being here. He's working the system correctly even though it's a nightmare. That's the other problem. The Fed won't enforce it's current laws and refuses to streamline the process for those that want to be here legally.

I'll say it again, it's the Fed's fault. The employers are a secondary group to point fingers at but they're more of a result of the inaction of the Feds rather than anything else.

I endorse the above especially considering I'm an employer and work in the most common type of work illegals do in the S.W. U.S. My state is in the top 3 for illegals residing there. Those from the douchebag states may see different results but this is only because even the mexicans don't like right coasters.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:Not true. Allow law enforcement to hold them if they cannot produce proper ID like law enforcement would for someone whose skin was white. The Fed is specifically telling all local law enforcement that they are not allowed to hold any of these people nor check their legal status. You are immediately exempt from the laws for the rest of us if 1) you're brown skinned 2) you speak some sort of spanish and can convince the cops you don't speak english. Which is bullshit cuz if I'm stopped and questioned and can't provide proper ID the cops will do what's gotta be done till they can figure out who I am. There are more news stories than I can count about illegal rapists and murderers that had been in custody for something previous to their heinous crime but cops weren't allowed to check on their status here. Had these status checks been done, and the Fed been doing their job these people would have been deported and rape, murder and home invasion wouldn't have happened. It may not be happening much on the east coast, but it's a once or twice a week thing here.
I'm not saying that we are free of any crime, but see absolutely no evidence that law enforcement treats ID for illegals in any way more leniently that native citizens. None.
But if we're deporting 50k a year that's a good start.
c'mon ruggie, get real......at 50K per annum, it would 280 years to move 14 million people, and that assumes no further influx.
When the sheriff in our county started rounding them up we started seeing many more than he was catching disappear. They were going home. They'd had enuf.
your crime rate is still going up. Going home are the more or less straight, honest ones, since your construction business is down the flusher in the SW, and shows little sign of another building boom for a decade or more.
I worked with a kid (he's 24) who is here and has a work permit. His mom brought him here when he was 11. He speaks english and is going thru the long, painful process to green card. He's going to be a citizen like his mother became 18 years ago. I have no problem with this kid being here. He's working the system correctly even though it's a nightmare. That's the other problem. The Fed won't enforce it's current laws and refuses to streamline the process for those that want to be here legally.
agree, completely. Well, can't comment on the kid, but take your word for it. ;)
I endorse the above especially considering I'm an employer and work in the most common type of work illegals do in the S.W. U.S. My state is in the top 3 for illegals residing there. Those from the douchebag states may see different results but this is only because even the mexicans don't like right coasters.
I can find you 10 Mexican restaurants on the Eastern Shore, where they'd disagree completely. :)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: I'm not saying that we are free of any crime, but see absolutely no evidence that law enforcement treats ID for illegals in any way more leniently that native citizens.
Maybe not where you live. We have a huge chicano population here as well. And they're militant activists. In the states where illegal immigration causes the most problems (Kalifornia and Arizona being the top two) the cops aren't allowed to ask if someone who speaks no english if they can provide proof of legal residency. Except our Sheriff, who doesn't give a feck what the Feds say. He does what he wants to.
c'mon ruggie, get real......at 50K per annum, it would 280 years to move 14 million people, and that assumes no further influx.
I was talking about 50k per annum for Arizona, which would be easy to do cuz you can't throw a rock without hitting a brown man who speakie no inglee. And you have start somewhere, don't you?
your crime rate is still going up. Going home are the more or less straight, honest ones
Correct. The crime we're seeing is still attributed to illegals. It's irrelevant about whether they are straight or honest, cuz we're talking degrees here. You cannot function in this country without picture ID and SS card. There's also a huge underground market for fake ID. So they're all scofflaws. I'd get 3 years if I was caught for a first offense with fake ID and SS card. Not the brown people. And remember me telling you about the firefights on the border? That's directly related to human smuggling as well as illicit drug smuggling. They go hand in hand. If we had a fence and it was manned, and our government made a concerted effort to stop that kind of crap we could stop it. I'm all for putting the National Guard on the border. But not like Janet Napolitano allowed a couple years ago. They weren't allowed to interfere, only to "watch". Ghey. This is the same woman who is in charge of Homeland Security. She's a joke.
I can find you 10 Mexican restaurants on the Eastern Shore, where they'd disagree completely.
I have 10 mexican restaurants within a 2 mile radius here. And no offense dude, but what is happening on the eastern shore isn't a drop in the barrel compared to what's really going on here, the front lines. Just like I can't figure out why the people of the state of Massachusetts were so stupid they elected a murderer over and over again as Senator, you just really don't have a clue about what's happening unless you've been there/done that. Which you haven't.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Conga

Post by Conga »

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

That's a good'un Conga....she definitly has that there..."rode hard, put away wet" look...just like the speaker of the house........
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:I have 10 mexican restaurants within a 2 mile radius here. And no offense dude, but what is happening on the eastern shore isn't a drop in the barrel compared to what's really going on here, the front lines..
No offense taken, ruggie, I simply assume you will blow smoke out your ass, and you rarely disappoint. Try and remember, or learn, that Accomack County, VA is a VERY rural piece of land between bay and ocean.
I'm not the least surprised that you have 10 very nearby Mexican restaurants, as you live in a metropolitan region, in a state bordering Mexico. Consider, when I was a child, there weren't even pizza joints on the Eastern Shore, nothing but seafood, chicken or BBQ places. I was illustrating the level of the Mexican influx in a part of the East Coast, where you had inferred that Mexicans don't go there. Trust me, where there are jobs, they will come, and we still need a lot of migrant labor, and a lot of chicken processors. Few Americans want those jobs, the employers look the other way, and so do the Feds(as you pointed out).
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:That's a good'un Conga....she definitly has that there..."rode hard, put away wet" look...just like the speaker of the house........
there's an image of Nancy Pelosi that I didn't need right after dinner........ :shock:
fatman

Post by fatman »

Well at least for you guys it seems your government just pretends they arent there but mine get held to ransom by theirs :evil:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26 ... 77,00.html
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Geeez, that really bites Fatman....y'all need to talk to them idiots on thier porch....thats a bunch of crap...
fatman

Post by fatman »

You know what the kicker is most or if not all of them will end up being granted access and will go straight on benefits money, house etc, when we have needy Aussies who are on waiting lists for public housing pensioners barely making it on the pension, these fags walk right in and start living it up. But im sure they all become productive members of society rather than being a sponge right...right :evil: