2012 NFL picks: Week 1 (wed. game)

The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: 2012 NFL picks: Week 1 (wed. game)

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Darkhorse wrote:Going to school ya on football ;)
I had a really good jive about "football" and how a few billion homos think that "football" is in fact something called "soccer".
Then I realized that I have no idea where Darkhorse is from and that I may offend his delicate feminine sensibilities. Because Lord knows I go out of my way to never offend anyone in CWoS!
But then I thought, Does he know he's in a football pool or does he think he's in a soccer pool?
But then I thought, Who gives a fuck. If he thinks he's in a soccer pool he'll go with Man U or Real Madrid every week. And by the time he realizes that those teams aren't in our pool...... the pool will be locked out!
It's a win-win situation.
Unless of course he's an inbred Texan (which they all are), in which case he'll just pick for teams he thinks has the most guns.
But if he's a liberal, dope smoking faggot he'll just pick Seattle every week.
Again, it's a win-win situation.

Looks like I'll be cake walking to another CWoS football pool victory this year. 8-)
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
Darkhorse wrote:Going to school ya on football ;)
I had a really good jive about "football" and how a few billion homos think that "football" is in fact something called "soccer".
Then I realized that I have no idea where Darkhorse is from and that I may offend his delicate feminine sensibilities. Because Lord knows I go out of my way to never offend anyone in CWoS!
But then I thought, Does he know he's in a football pool or does he think he's in a soccer pool?
But then I thought, Who gives a fuck. If he thinks he's in a soccer pool he'll go with Man U or Real Madrid every week. And by the time he realizes that those teams aren't in our pool...... the pool will be locked out!
It's a win-win situation.
Unless of course he's an inbred Texan (which they all are), in which case he'll just pick for teams he thinks has the most guns.
But if he's a liberal, dope smoking faggot he'll just pick Seattle every week.
Again, it's a win-win situation.

Looks like I'll be cake walking to another CWoS football pool victory this year. 8-)
Mind your manners Res!! :x

And welcome aboard Darkhorse!!!!
:D
fatman

Post by fatman »

So have i won yet?
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Fats: 10 - 6
Darkhorse: 10 -6
Res: 9 - 7
Chipz: 8 - 8
Slick: 8 - 8
fatman

Post by fatman »

Bow down before your hand egg overlord go Hawks 8-)
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

fatman wrote:Bow down before your hand egg overlord
Seriously dude, we don't need to hear how you and Pudfark spend your Saturday nights together! :lol: