Gaffe Romney pisses it all away.

Darkhorse

Re: Gaffe Romney pisses it all away.

Post by Darkhorse »

Barfly wrote:
Reservoir_Dog wrote:The tape. The statements. The comments. The blundered statements afterward. The lame attempts to deflect. All those gaffes over the past 3 weeks.
It's over.
The dude is toast. He's become a parody of himself.
How could he have been so stupid?
How indelicate and un-nuanced! How dare he tell the truth!

Yea, He's no good at blowing smoke up your ass and when he sees a spade calls it a spade. It's a shame they are called gaffes and blunders. The course we are on now is just around the corner from third world status! I'm no Romney fan and I know he does not have the leadership abilities to swing the compass but what I have seen of Obama and the crooks in his cabinet he needs to go! I can care less about Dem, Repub, left or right at this point.
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

You talk like Romney isn't a crook? Along with his rich buddies.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Now, Buzz.....It's not criminal to buy a Chinese factory and employ 14 year old girls, housed like cattle in dormitories to make stuff cheap and boost your pocketed profits. Beastly, subhuman, cruel, arrogant, greedy and uncaring? Sure, but not criminal.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

More than one way to be a crook. Romney is good at a lot of them.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:Now, Buzz.....It's not criminal to buy a Chinese factory and employ 14 year old girls, housed like cattle in dormitories to make stuff cheap and boost your pocketed profits. Beastly, subhuman, cruel, arrogant, greedy and uncaring? Sure, but not criminal.
You may have some sort of point there?
At least, the Chinese have jobs. It's not against the law there.
Here, with Obama, no jobs, no taxes, no future and no hope...until No-vember.

That's what you meant....right. ;)
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote:Now, Buzz.....It's not criminal to buy a Chinese factory and employ 14 year old girls, housed like cattle in dormitories to make stuff cheap and boost your pocketed profits. Beastly, subhuman, cruel, arrogant, greedy and uncaring? Sure, but not criminal.
OK Slick, I did a little investigating on the above comment. Did you check any of it out? Or are you just passing around the Kool-Aid cup? Like I said I am NOT a Romney fan! He is no better or worse than Obama. Obama had his chance; he has failed!
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

Buzz wrote:You talk like Romney isn't a crook? Along with his rich buddies.
You training to be a spin master? All I can find is accusations made by people like you! Show me what ya got!
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Darkhorse wrote:OK Slick, I did a little investigating on the above comment. Did you check any of it out? Or are you just passing around the Kool-Aid cup?
Darkhorse wrote:You training to be a spin master? All I can find is accusations made by people like you! Show me what ya got!
Hold on a minute.
You tell Slick you've done some investigating, but give no results of your investigation.
Then you ask Buzz if he's a spin doctor and ask him what he's got.

Why didn't you provide any information based on your "investigation"?
How can you honestly ask Buzz to "Show me what ya got!", when you're not willing to do the same?

Just asking.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

No shit. If he really knew. He wouldn't have to ask me.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Darkhorse wrote:
OK Slick, I did a little investigating on the above comment. Did you check any of it out? Or are you just passing around the Kool-Aid cup? Like I said I am NOT a Romney fan! He is no better or worse than Obama. Obama had his chance; he has failed!
must've been a really little amount of investigation. I found 27 stories and this clip in a Google search:
http://daveporter.typepad.com/global_st ... video.html
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.