Gaffe Romney pisses it all away.

Darkhorse

Re: Gaffe Romney pisses it all away.

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote:child labor....
Everything I read said 18 to mid 20s!
callmeslick wrote:overlooks the cold, hard fact that Bain DID eventually purchase that factory,...
This is what I can't find, do you have a link?
callmeslick wrote:Can't it be inferred,...
I see it as your biased opinion!

Unless this Chinese factory was purchased/used by Romney/Bain I see this as a mute point.
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote:From another very quick web search:

"The Boston Globe suggested that the factory may be part of Global Tech, a Chinese appliances company that Bain invested in in 1998".
Suggestions from most news outlets carry very little weight!
callmeslick wrote:and, as late as this morning, Romney's spokespeople offered "no comment" as their official answer on whether Bain did, indeed, own the factory in question. Absolute proof? No. But, something sort of smells funny.
I will agree with the funny smell because of the no comment.

You don't have a problem with the Obama/GE-Emmelt connection?
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:
Darkhorse wrote:
callmeslick wrote:Now, Buzz.....It's not criminal to buy a Chinese factory and employ 14 year old girls, housed like cattle in dormitories to make stuff cheap and boost your pocketed profits. Beastly, subhuman, cruel, arrogant, greedy and uncaring? Sure, but not criminal.
OK Slick, I did a little investigating on the above comment. Did you check any of it out? Or are you just passing around the Kool-Aid cup? Like I said I am NOT a Romney fan! He is no better or worse than Obama. Obama had his chance; he has failed!
must've been a really little amount of investigation. I found 27 stories and this clip in a Google search:
http://daveporter.typepad.com/global_st ... video.html
Been a little busy...The link that you chose to post? Where does it say anything about Romney/Bain buying that "chinese factory"? Where does it say anything tangible or substantive to back your opinion? Bullshit!
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:the man is rambling on about a factory with child labor and long hours. I chose a video that analyzed the piece, in the interest of fairness, but if you think Romney was speaking about anything of benefit to the average American worker, you see something I don't.
That Romney tried to turn the situation into a description of how rosy things are for American workers overlooks the cold, hard fact that Bain DID eventually purchase that factory, as I understand it. What Romney tries to do is state how things are SO much better for Americans by comparing the situation for working Americans to a factory with dormitory housing, a guarded fence and long hours.
Can't it be inferred, then, that Romney thinks matters are pretty rosy for Americans, in a real-world situation where most American workers might disagree?
You should have read the transcript provided at the link you posted. I'm beginning
to think...you just throw crap at the shithouse wall and hope it sticks... :roll: May be one of them twenty something other links makes yer point...?
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:From another very quick web search:

"The Boston Globe suggested that the factory may be part of Global Tech, a Chinese appliances company that Bain invested in in 1998"

and, as late as this morning, Romney's spokespeople offered "no comment" as their official answer on whether Bain did, indeed, own the factory in question.

Absolute proof? No. But, something sort of smells funny.
Yeah...something does smell funny.....You and the way you chose to present BS, hoping it would "slide" as a fact. :roll:
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Well, go ahead and post your bullshit too. We'll read it, and give you our opinion.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Thank You Buzz...we've seen your opinion and no offense, but it's to slick to stick.
How about throwing some provable facts out there, that support your opinion?
I would be interested.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

we're still waiting for you to do so, Pud. Even once would be nice.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

You must of got some "sun stroke"....R_D complains about me cutting and pasting info that proves my point...all the time :)
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

What's even more amusing than that?
This is R_D's thread....and what he based it upon?
Seems like it's coming to light...that what he based his
opinion on.....was heavily edited and presented, out of context.

Which has been the per usual tactic employed by you Dem's.
One, that quite recently in this thread you got called on, Slick.