Gaffe Romney pisses it all away.

callmeslick

Re: Gaffe Romney pisses it all away.

Post by callmeslick »

Barfly wrote:No, I'm just beating randomly on my keyboard. As far as you know, lol.

well, judging by the results....... :P
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Buzz wrote:
Pudfark wrote:Jumo...ya made my day....Thanx fer the giggles.
The solar thingy was a hoot...every time one of you "tree humpers" bring
that up...I think of hail storms and tornadoes and have a chuckle....

Post some links pardner ;)
This shows how right Jumo is.

We shouldn't have to show you anything. You should be smart enough to see what's going on.

Get your head out of Romney's ass.
Why? Because Obama don't?

It's like this Buzz....Fools believe everything they hear. They refuse to factor in?
What they see. That's why they teach kids in kindergarten about...Show & Tell. A lesson, apparently lost or forgotten by many. ;) You?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

the irony above is hilarious. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

True that..Slick ;)
Cuz, if ya took it serious?
Ewe might be inclined to re-evaluate... 8-)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

no way that I 'take serious' anyone so completely uninformed/misinformed as yourself. You don't understand the economy, the political system, the Constitution or most of what others accept as reality. Sorry, no can do.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Well, Slick...since you are so well informed and understanding of the situation?
How come? After four years? Is it so "fucked up"? First two years of the last four, you and yours "controlled" everything....The last two years? Well, the spending "dried up" a dab... So, oh "om-impotent" one, what's the solution? Four more years of the same, last two?
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

callmeslick wrote:
Barfly wrote:Just goes to show... there are rednecks and 'ignint' hippocrites in every country on this planet. If'n you weren't just a sponge for low-grade propaganda, you'd realise Obama is a Collectivist, and Romney is not.
...Obama is no more a collectivist than Warren Buffet.
And all this time I was assuming you understood the end goal of the progressive movement, and were playing 'the game'...Funny, that you actually believe the rhetoric. Lol. Important context when replying to your posts.....
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:Well, Slick...since you are so well informed and understanding of the situation?
How come? After four years? Is it so "fucked up"? First two years of the last four, you and yours "controlled" everything....The last two years? Well, the spending "dried up" a dab... So, oh "om-impotent" one, what's the solution? Four more years of the same, last two?

I'll tell you the same thing that anyone who ISN'T brain dead could explain to you:
1. No one, No party, No Congress could have come close to fixing what are deep problems.
2. Most of the problems you cite in your many posts are the result of years(decades) of de-regulation, corporate greed and
most importantly, a wedge driving the working people of the US into infighting factions. Once again, no one fixes that quickly.
3.Why 4 more years of Obama? Well, the best answer to that came from VP Joe Biden:"you aren't looking at the Almighty, but
at the Alternatives. Romney is being held hostage by the Tea Party/Extreme right wing elements of the GOP, via the process
that was required to get him nominated. The policies espoused by him and exemplified by Paul Ryan, would plunge the nation
into the Dark Ages in under a decade. They wouldn't address the deficit....they want to increase defense spending while cutting
taxes. Doing so would maintain the deficit and gut the entire social safety net for poor and middle income Americans. Obama is
FAR from perfect. I hope he loses the urge to try and let Congress shape direction and policy and does what most Americans
want him to do, which is use his political clout to re-adjust the Income Tax scales, further shore up Medical Insurance, regulate
Financial markets to protect the public and the economy and invest massively in the infrastructure and potential growth
industries for the future.

How's that?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Barfly wrote:And all this time I was assuming you understood the end goal of the progressive movement, and were playing 'the game'...Funny, that you actually believe the rhetoric. Lol. Important context when replying to your posts.....

dude, I am part of the American Progressive movement, have been for decades. Are you? Who do you think most likely knows the goals, as opposed to some blowhard scare tactic BS.

by the way, get your check ready for Fisher House, to be sent in tribute to 'Callmeslick'.
Any time after the polls close will be fine.
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

callmeslick wrote:
Barfly wrote:And all this time I was assuming you understood the end goal of the progressive movement, and were playing 'the game'...Funny, that you actually believe the rhetoric. Lol. Important context when replying to your posts.....

dude, I am part of the American Progressive movement, have been for decades. Are you?
Do you think I am?