Post by Pudfark »

Two that come to mind?
FastnFurious...Libya
;)
Buzz

Re: First Debate goes to Obama...

Post by Buzz »

Pudfark wrote:
Buzz wrote:I just read unemployment dropped below 8% for Sept.

Oops! Romney lies again.
That's great news...for Obama...though, several years late.
Who compiled the numbers?
Oh, the Obama Administration.
No, it wasn't.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

DHS
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Egypt
IRAN

My favorite tactics..."stonewalling" and "plausible deniability".
Though, it is interesting watching Obama on the talk show circuit.
When he should be at "security briefings".
Then, there's the flat out lying....video/Libya.

Yup, Hope n Change...Transparency.... :roll:
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obam ... ction.html

If you don't like the link. I'm sure you'll find the same info on a link you do like.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

"We've made too much progress to return to the policies that led to the crisis in the first place. I can't allow that to happen, I won't allow that to happen, and that is why I'm running for a second term as president of the United States," Obama said."

"A report, crafted by Obama aides two weeks before he took office, that forecast 5.6 percent unemployment by now if Congress approved a roughly $775 billion stimulus package (the final package, approved by lawmakers a few months later, ran about $800 billion)"

"Instead, after four years of spending, taxing and red tape, millions of Americans remain jobless, underemployed or have simply given up looking for work,"

I heard on the news....that the numbers were compiled, using a "telephone poll" method....50,000 participants called randomly.... 10,000 of the supposedly "new hires" were Federal Employees. This doesn't pass the smell test, Buzz.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Not to mention ;) , how conveniently, timely...it is. 8-)
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Here ya go Buzz.

"The Labor Department, based on a broad survey of employers, said 114,000 jobs were added in September.

But the unemployment rate itself is based on a separate "household survey," which showed a whopping 873,000 new jobs in September.

"This must be an anomaly," former Congressional Budget Office director Doug Holtz-Eakin said in a snap analysis of the numbers. "It is out of line with any of the other data.."

Holtz-Eakin noted the household survey is smaller, suggesting it is not as reliable. He called estimate of 873,000 new jobs "implausible."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10 ... z28RxE6spf

Implausible is a nice word for bullshit.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Your link.

"The job market has been improving, sluggishly but steadily. Jobs have been added for 24 straight months. There are now 325,000 more than when Obama took office."
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Well, ok...that averages out to less than 10,000 jobs a month....and last month?
They hired 10,000 New Federal Employees....

Have you been checked for "lymes" disease? Recently? ;)
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

You been darned civil..today, Buzz....I take that lyme thingy back.

Check these out,pls.

Can you guess how many new Federal employees have been hired since Obama took office?

Since Obama has been in office 141,000 new federal employees (this number does not include teachers, they are state employees) have been hired. Why do we need 141,000 more federal employees? Government employees do not add a product to the economy therefore they add nothing to the economy. These individuals are paid by YOUR taxes/paycheck an average $123,000/yr. salary and benefits.

comment: Multiply 141,000 x $123,000 a year and see what you come up with.
Are you shitting me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2466363/posts
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Largest-ever federal payroll to hit 2.15 million

The era of big government has returned with a vengeance, in the form of the largest federal work force in modern history.
The Obama administration says the government will grow to 2.15 million employees this year, topping 2 million for the first time since President Clinton declared that “the era of big government is over” and joined forces with a Republican-led Congress in the 1990s to pare back the federal work force.
Most of the increases are on the civilian side, which will grow by 153,000 workers, to 1.43 million people, in fiscal 2010.

Note: Not Private Sector Jobs...just a way of disguising/hiding more new federal hires. Ya know, so it don't look so bad.

Read more: Largest-ever federal payroll to hit 2.15 million - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... z28SLCXqp4

Do You See What's going on, Buzz?

Do You Now Realize? Why? We have an annual 1 Trillion dollar Deficit.

This entire job numbers thingy is bullshit. Why? It's not factually true.
It's worse.