Unbelievable

CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Re: Unbelievable

Post by CUDA »

In Tuesday afternoon’s broadcast of "Andrea Mitchell Reports" on MSNBC, Mitchell accused Romney of surreptitious campaigning, and asked what are the true intentions of Governor Romney collecting storm supplies after a hurricane. Mitchell reported, “We checked with the Red Cross. The Red Cross said while they’re always grateful for donations – that this is not what they need or want,” she insisted. “And to now get these canned good from the Romney event in Ohio – and have to first package it – used clothes they have to clean.”
a prime example of what is pathetically wrong with people on both side. Andrea... did it ever occur to you that Gov Romney's True intentions was to help the victims of Sandy. it's just SOOOOO sad that someone collects food and clothing for those in need and it becomes an inconvenience to those that need to distribute it and a political tool for those that don't like them :roll: isn't that right Buzz :P
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Romney didn't collect any food. He had his boys go buy the food, and hand it out to the people to hand it back to him. He's such a phony.

The red cross doesn't even want food. It makes more work for them. They want money. Why didn't Romney kick in some money? Naw! He's rather just look good while he still campaigned.

Take a look at how New Jersey is voting now. They weren't fooled by Romney's weak attempt to help them.
CUDA

Post by CUDA »

Buzz wrote:Romney didn't collect any food. He had his boys go buy the food, and hand it out to the people to hand it back to him. He's such a phony.

The red cross doesn't even want food. It makes more work for them. They want money. Why didn't Romney kick in some money? Naw! He's rather just look good while he still campaigned.

Take a look at how New Jersey is voting now. They weren't fooled by Romney's weak attempt to help them.
you mean the like the money that he gives above and beyond his taxes to charity which is more than Both Obama and Biden give combined??? that type of money.. Funny how I didn't hear of EITHER Obama OR Biden giving any food, clothing or Money to the red Cross. Blind Loyalty and hypocrisy isn't attractive is it buzz.

nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

Romney is Israel's bitch. 'nuff said.

Nic
CUDA

Post by CUDA »

nicolas10 wrote:Romney is Israel's bitch. 'nuff said.

Nic
I wont disagree, but it's better than Being Obama's Bitch, like some people ;)

Buzz

Post by Buzz »

CUDA wrote:
Buzz wrote:Romney didn't collect any food. He had his boys go buy the food, and hand it out to the people to hand it back to him. He's such a phony.

you mean the like the money that he gives above and beyond his taxes to charity which is more than Both Obama and Biden give combined??? that type of money.. Funny how I didn't hear of EITHER Obama OR Biden giving any food, clothing or Money to the red Cross. Blind Loyalty and hypocrisy isn't attractive is it buzz.
Another ....no you are?
fatman

Post by fatman »

[quote="BuzzThe red cross doesn't even want food. It makes more work for them. They want money.[/quote]

The amount of money the red cross wastes is insane they will never get another dollar out of me if it heading into the general fund.
CUDA

Post by CUDA »

Buzz wrote:
CUDA wrote:

Another ....no you are?
still cant defend your guy huh Buzz. I'm not surprised... you cannot defend the indefensible. keep trying though, your failures are actually quite humerus :D and ignoring the TRUTH dost make that TRUTH go away now does it. you act like my 3 year old grandson. you put your fingers in your ears and go nyah nyah nyah, when you don't want to hear something that doesnt fit your narrow band of reality. if that's what you require to cope with reality I guess have at it. the rest of us will just have to live in the adult world. :roll: your just acting like the Lib version of HH. I guess that you're not able to see that. Shame really. :cry:

nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

CUDA wrote:
nicolas10 wrote:Romney is Israel's bitch. 'nuff said.

Nic
I wont disagree, but it's better than Being Obama's Bitch, like some people ;)
Sure if you like to wage war on nations that haven't done your country any harm, and enslave their people, and pay for the bulk of Israel's expension.

Nic
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

BTW the red cross is the main financement of the talibans... They pay more than 5 times the market price for any real estate they settle upon (so does UN & all that sort of thigs), and guess who this real estate belong to?

I hold this from someone who worked in Afghanistan for the red cross, in case you're wondering.

Nic