When is it ok to fist your partner?

ruggbutt

When is it ok to fist your partner?

Post by ruggbutt »

Obama rawks! He's appointing deviant feckers like this to positions in his cabinet. Not impressed with the current administration.

http://biggovernment.com/2009/12/09/fis ... r-partner/
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Re: When is it ok to fist your partner?

Post by callmeslick »

more right wing bullshit, warping the facts. See my comments in Pud's thread. Thanks for keeping the bosses on top. Might be a better idea to look at who's fucking you, rather than how gay men fuck one another.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

So what's warped about the fisting pamphlet? Or in your part of the world is that appropriate for 14 year olds? And again, saying it ain't true cuz it's "right wing". Those pamphlets aren't Photoshopped. Another Link, but it's right wing and completely made up and part of the vast conspiracy, eh? I must have missed the meeting where the right prints all this stuff up, grabs names out of a phone book and makes up stories.

Slick, I don't care if you and your crew loves to put stuff up your ass. I'm progressive like that but it's inappropriate for public schools.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

look, I don't really give a rats ass about that organization. However, as I read the 'article' you cite, the Safe Schools Czar headed an organization which held conferences at non-school times, not on school property. In other words, they kept it quite separate from the school system. As long as the dude, during work hours,
concentrates on the public safety in the nation's schools, he can carry on with any whacky outside work he wants. As to his professional credentials for THAT post, I really got no information from the article either way. What is twisted is the inferred logic, that somehow this guy is going to transpose the views of a private organization onto the nation's schools, in the role of Presidential Advisor(about a matter having nothing to do with sexuality).
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

In other words, they kept it quite separate from the school system. As long as the dude, during work hours,
concentrates on the public safety in the nation's schools, he can carry on with any whacky outside work he wants
that logic is flawed in SOOOOO many different ways
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I get it now. You can talk to underage kids about fisting as long as it isn't during school hours.

What a unique perspective.........
All the cool LOMAC stuff
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

no, my perpective is that if he compromises his job as safety advisor to the Pres, he should go. Beyond that, I don't endorse some sort of job discrimination because you don't agree with his behavior. Hell, we haven't even addressed the matter of WHO is responsible for a 14 year old attending 'gay sex workshops'.
IMO, another case of dubious parenting.
CUDA

Post by CUDA »

AH I see you dont understand how public school works. in public school you need a parental permission slip to administer an aspirin to a child. but if your child want to get an abortion then the counselor can arrange it and even help transport the child across state lines without notifying the parents. also parents do not need to be notified of the contents of the sex-ed classes their children take.

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA wrote:AH I see you dont understand how public school works. in public school you need a parental permission slip to administer an aspirin to a child. but if your child want to get an abortion then the counselor can arrange it and even help transport the child across state lines without notifying the parents. also parents do not need to be notified of the contents of the sex-ed classes their children take.
maybe in YOUR state, Cuda. That wouldn't fly, on several points, in PA. Yes, to the aspirin thing however.
CUDA

Post by CUDA »

13 states allow abortion for a minor WITHOUT perantal consent.
almost every state has a clause that allows abortion for a minor if it is deemed a medical emergency without parental consent with NO court order required, a medical emergency has been and can be deemd to be psycological, so a minor child in ANY state can get an abortion if they feel that by telling their parents it could be deemed a psycological strain INCLUDING Pennsylvania

EDIT: not to mention that both NY and NJ are 2 of the states with no restrictions on abortion, so its just a matter of crossing state lines.