Al Gore the BORE and his climate lies NOT shown on CNN

HappyHappy

Al Gore the BORE and his climate lies NOT shown on CNN

Post by HappyHappy »

CNN (Commie News Network) did not offer so much as a note about Al Bore's lies
about the ice caps melting.

FOX NEWS did.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2009/12/ ... -dont-add/

I tend to see FOX as right wing rabble as much as I see CNN as the Commie News Network.

I do see Al Bore as a extremist and alarmist in everything he does.
He ranks right down there with Osama Obama and chairman Pelosi.

It's nice to see the Piece of defication exposed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now to the present day. I relieved myself of a nice big callmeslick and carefully wiped my Obama afterwards. :lol:

What a way to start a GREAT Libertarian day!

HH
fatman

Re: Al Gore the BORE and his climate lies NOT shown on CNN

Post by fatman »

And you want to know what during my unemployment i have been watching a bit of tv and all i can say is nfl sucks so much ass its not funny its so slow and uninteresting but hey i have been watching a bit of hockey so that makes up for it 8-)
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

controversy over the hacked e-mails from the University of East Anglia's Climate Research Unit, which appeared to suggest that scientists had manipulated data to strengthen their argument that human activities were causing global warming
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

fatman wrote:And you want to know what during my unemployment i have been watching a bit of tv and all i can say is nfl sucks so much ass its not funny its so slow and uninteresting but hey i have been watching a bit of hockey so that makes up for it 8-)
no hockey for me, thanks to a little beef between DirectTV(my carrier) and Comcast(owns broadcast rights in the US). Well, no NHL hockey anyway. Still lots of college hockey, which I enjoy better anyhow.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:
controversy over the hacked e-mails from the University of East Anglia's Climate Research Unit, which appeared to suggest that scientists had manipulated data to strengthen their argument that human activities were causing global warming
nice quote, except it is wrong. Read the transcripts of the intercepted emails. Sure, there was quite a bit of tacky blackballing of articles, but NOTHING out there suggests any data was manipulated, EVER. More BS, but the whole environmental thing has gotten so politicized that the Science is getting lost(on all sides). FWIW, I don't really think Al Gore contributes anything but hot air, thus adding to global warming. So, in that narrow sense, I even agree with HappyHorseshit. :)
Last edited by callmeslick on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

HappyHappy wrote:I'm a loon, and proud of it!!!!
HH

dude, try and educate yourself on climate science from something other that 'news' outlets(CNN or FOX). Just to point you in the right direction, try the journal Science, and follow the references at the end of the articles. Have someone with a brain help you with the big words.

Then, come back and try to play with the big kids. Until you do, you're just going to prove your own ignorance on another subject. Isn't lack of knowledge of your system of government, electoral process and WHO exactly receives the vast bulk of government largesse enough to have shown your ass on? Do you really want to move onto Environmental Science? How about trying Archaeology or Physics, Einstein?

Libertarian, by the way, doesn't equal Freedom to be Stupid and act like an 8 year old. Most true libertarians would gag at the thought of you joining the fold.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: but NOTHING out there suggests any data was manipulated, EVER.
Methinks you need to do some research then. Because there's a coverup and where there's smoke there's fire, pal.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
nuf

Post by nuf »

come on guys,

we all have some kind of sympathy for the truly retardet but we should spare our energy for the situations it truly matters. to discuss with fox-guided super-rednecks who are unable to grasp even the most simply concepts is just a waste of time.

let the truly retardet yearn for the cold war and a time when life appeared simple and their country great :lol:
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

I fund it to be amusing that when left wing commies like Callmeslick are backed into a corner
they revert to the usual tool box full of insults and false quotes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since the ultra left can make no sense, can't understand the math or realise that industry and JOBS are the real
wealth of AMERICA they resort to chest pounding and propaganda.
Why not? That's all the morons have.
Joseph Gobbels would be proud of you callmeslick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Goebbels

"nuf" I sense from reading your post you are an ignorant illiterate from Atlanta Georgia. :D :D :D :D

HH
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Slick hates it that I've been right yet again. He's been claiming that global warming is only caused by man, that we're horrible creatures who ruin our planet, etc. When we came out of the last ice age Slick thinks it was because of all the sub-humans and their campfires that caused the warming change. He completely ignores that our planet goes in cycles of hot and cold and there is scientific proof of it. And he refuses to believe that those that have been giving him the kool-aid to drink have been manipulating (lying) the evidence. He refuses to believe that a group of people whose incomes rely on global warming being caused by humans would lie about that not being the case.

He's not that bright, but then again he's a card carrying member of the DNC.
All the cool LOMAC stuff