SANDY HOOK FATHER OWNS CONGRESS

Buzz

SANDY HOOK FATHER OWNS CONGRESS

Post by Buzz »

Barfly

Re: SANDY HOOK FATHER OWNS CONGRESS

Post by Barfly »

That was awesome.. thanks for posting it.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Well done Buzz.
That'll wad some panties around here... :)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

beaten to death on Facebook for a couple days now......

of course, this loon didn't lose a child, but damned if the gun crazies didn't go out and find at least one adult with a child at Sandy Hook to spout their garbage. I think there are 20 sets of parents who would disagree with him, but, shucks.....that's common sense.

in short, he 'owned' nothing.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

He owned you slick. Now untie your panties, and move along.

How do you protect your family if someone breaks in? Throw a fly rod at them?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Buzz wrote:He owned you slick. Now untie your panties, and move along.
he owned...nothing, actually.
either of my shotguns would work......plus, with a dog, few people even think about breaking in. That's one of the ludicrous 'what-ifs' the gun crowd produces. Most home break ins are burglaries. A dog is the #1, #2, and probably #3 deterrent according to actual thieves. They are after sheer speed moving around the victims' home. Actually violent break-ins, home invasions and the like are EXTREMELY rare. And, those can be deterred with common, legal and mundane handguns and shotties. No need for semi-auto anything. In fact, after a month or so of asking around the 'net for examples, I have been cited exactly ONE example of an AR-15 being used to defend an individual. The fact that the same event was cited three times tells me that there aren't many more examples out there.
'Owned' my ass.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:
Buzz wrote:He owned you slick. Now untie your panties, and move along.
he owned...nothing, actually.
either of my shotguns would work......plus, with a dog, few people even think about breaking in. That's one of the ludicrous 'what-ifs' the gun crowd produces. Most home break ins are burglaries. A dog is the #1, #2, and probably #3 deterrent according to actual thieves. They are after sheer speed moving around the victims' home. Actually violent break-ins, home invasions and the like are EXTREMELY rare. And, those can be deterred with common, legal and mundane handguns and shotties. No need for semi-auto anything. In fact, after a month or so of asking around the 'net for examples, I have been cited exactly ONE example of an AR-15 being used to defend an individual. The fact that the same event was cited three times tells me that there aren't many more examples out there.
'Owned' my ass.
It seems like yer dog analogy should be applied to yer AR-15 story...?
Could be folks who own them AR's don't need dogs?
Cuz AR's scares them crooks off...just as well.
Not to mention...ya don't have to watch?
Where ya step.......... 8-)
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

haha I watched the video, then my first thought was: this should have slick get his panties in a knot... then next thing you know I read buzz' reply :D

Nic
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:either of my shotguns would work......
Yeah, but don't you think a Bazooka would do a better job. I hear they're not going to ban those.
And it may be all you can get after the jack-booted anti gun overlords storm your house and take away your shotguns. :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
callmeslick wrote:either of my shotguns would work......
Yeah, but don't you think a Bazooka would do a better job. I hear they're not going to ban those.
And it may be all you can get after the jack-booted anti gun overlords storm your house and take away your shotguns. :lol:
...and force you into gay-marriage with illegal Mexican immigrants!