Dont want to gloat

fatman

Dont want to gloat

Post by fatman »

But just had 6 nights and seven days in hospital getting my gall bladder removed and infections cleared up total cost 0.00 some take home antibiotics and oxycontin $36.08 8-) God bless Australia.

And anyone tried some oxy frak me that thing had me talking to pirate fish amognst other things last night then you would look over and see a girl holding a rabbit looking over again she tilte 90 degrees highly reccomend
Barfly

Re: Dont want to gloat

Post by Barfly »

Wow.. when did you find out you had a gall bladder problem?
fatman

Post by fatman »

At first i thought it might be reflux came home from work early ended up up chundering and crapping in the shower :oops: tried to sleep it off a bit no joy just pain getting worse so fired up google typed in grey feaces bright orange pee came up as bile duct so took myself to emergencey. The worst thing about it was being anesthetized while awake spraying a heap of it down the back of the nose throught then told to swill it around and swallow it nasty stuff and then the fun of different size nose tubes but antway once it got to the stage i couldnt breath i was out at that stage all good
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Glad you're alright Fats....did they let ya bring it home in a jar?
Tween you and Buzz...that's to much excitement... :(

Hope ya mend up quick
fatman

Post by fatman »

No i did ask though doctors can be such killjoys sometime i wouldnt mind taking it up bush and pumping some rounds into it
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

fatman wrote:But just had 6 nights and seven days in hospital getting my gall bladder removed and infections cleared up total cost 0.00 some take home antibiotics and oxycontin $36.08 8-) God bless Australia.

And anyone tried some oxy frak me that thing had me talking to pirate fish amognst other things last night then you would look over and see a girl holding a rabbit looking over again she tilte 90 degrees highly reccomend
My daughter had her's out a couple years ago...she had insurance and was out in two days...."laproscopy" type surgery...through the belly button...just sayin'

Really glad you seem to be recovering quickly... :)
fatman

Post by fatman »

Yeah same here bro out the belly button but i had a sweet pancreatic infection that had to clear up before i could leave, and dirst option they were going to clear to stones then wait 3 days to tp take the baldder glad they did it all in one hit.

One thing i might look up now is some income protection im all good now i have 2 and 3/4 weeks sick pay built up and im on 6 weeks annual leave atm
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

first off, and MOST importantly, it's good to hear you came through that ordeal, Fats. As you seem aware, a little more of a wait and it could've turned really ugly. Next thought, though, for all you 'conservative' types-note the support that Fats' government and society gave him to help ease this ordeal. For many Americans, this would have meant an income drop(short term disability) to 50-60% of regular pay, and out-of-pocket expenses running into the four figure range. And, those are for those fortunate to be employed with good benefits. The fact that the US, the strongest economy in the world, cannot provide for our citizens in an equivalent fashion, is a disgrace.....and, speaks to my newly chosen sig, below.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

You fall off the soapbox...and you may need that "FREE" care... :lol:

I don't need any help taking care of me and mine...I pay my way.
Them what can't/won't...they still get taken care of...any way.

I do chuckle at how you want to put everybody in the same boat....without
telling them...there's first class...second class...last class. Proof of that?
Just look at the health care our legislators have...to include Obamie...

You do overlook one thing...once on the boat?
It's a long tough swim...back to land...if ya need or want off it.

That being said....it sounds like that was in fact a close call Fats...glad yer back.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

Well Slick, this ‘conservative’ type agrees with you for the most part. Our health care system sucks and I am one that is fortunate to be employed (and retired) with good benefits. Many other things need fixed before we can provide health care to our citizens.
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country