Needing a Slick explain?

Pudfark

Needing a Slick explain?

Post by Pudfark »

3 Benghazi survivors in diplomatic security, sources say, as GOP demands access

The State Department has declined to say how many survivors were injured or hospitalized.

Secretary of State John Kerry, in an interview with Fox News, revealed last week that he has visited one of the survivors in Bethesda, Md. -- the location of Walter Reed.

Asked when the public might hear from the survivors, Kerry said "I can't tell you -- I don't know what the circumstances are of any requests to talk to them or not."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03 ... z2NZaObWTH

So Slick...what constitutes a cover up? If it's so insignificant, why did you say the below?
callmeslick wrote::roll:

more BS from the right-wing blogosphere. F and F started with Bush, Benghazi a minor incident beaten to death, 'dumping' consisted of 400 non-criminal aliens. Yawn!
If true? Why no disclosure? Well?
callmeslick

Re: Needing a Slick explain?

Post by callmeslick »

stand by initial remark....a minor incident on the world stage. And still, the petty details are an issue, why?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

At least Pud learned how to spell Benghazi. :lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

More like the "Duck Dynasty", which is what Obama's Legacy will probably be called.

So, it don't bother ya...that these "3" folks have been confined for six months and held incommunicado from the Senate, Congress and the Public? It's just a minor thing?

Reminds me of JFK, the Warren Commision...and the facts being sealed for 75 years.
Seems to me, Obama is afraid of the truth, you're afraid of the truth and both of ya are minimizing the life of four Americans to avoid the truth. On top of that, Nobody stays in the hospital for six months...other'n burn victims...and where they supposedly are located, the three survivors...That hospital ain't got much reputation for a "burn hospital". So...it seems they are being "held". Why?
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

No more than the sequester doesn't bother you.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

No, sequestration doesn't bother me...and it doesn't bother Obama.
This is about 4 U.S. citizens who were murdered and it doesn't bother
you or Obama. You've yet to prove yer case.

Some folks just have the need to bury their head in the sand or in Obama's hind end.
I don't like thinking, you're one of them. :(
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Pudfark wrote:So, it don't bother ya...that these "3" folks have been confined for six months and held incommunicado from the Senate, Congress and the Public? It's just a minor thing?
I've got to agree. if Benghazi is a Non issue. then why have all the documents that have been given to the senate committee been heavily redacted. why are the 3 witness being held at Bethesda under an alias name. its seems to me that Watergate was a BIG DEAL enough to impeach a President. not for the break-in but for his cover-up. and here we have an issue of FAR greater magnitude then the theft of a few insignificant documents, and it Cover-up is in play to an even greater extent then Watergate
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Pudfark wrote:No, sequestration doesn't bother me...and it doesn't bother Obama.
This is about 4 U.S. citizens who were murdered and it doesn't bother
you or Obama. You've yet to prove yer case.

Some folks just have the need to bury their head in the sand or in Obama's hind end.
I don't like thinking, you're one of them. :(

Let me explain dumbo. Yes, I care what happened to those 4 who were killed, but it's over with. They're dead! If whoever was responsible (if anybody) is charged, that's fine, but I can't do anything about it. neither can you, except whine excessively about it.

You not caring about the sequester is beyond my understanding. It just shows you don't really care about this country, but just want to attack Obama for any reason you care to make up.

You've become a whinny child who won't shut up about the same damn thing over and over.

You've become way more annoying than HH ever was. Good job!
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Buzz wrote:Let me explain dumbo. Yes, I care what happened to those 4 who were killed, but it's over with. They're dead! If whoever was responsible (if anybody) is charged, that's fine, but I can't do anything about it. neither can you, except whine excessively about it.
Wait a minute!!!! It's over with???
If whoever was responsible (if anybody) is charged, that's fine
how do you expect to charge anyone without a trial? and how do you expect to have a trial with out the ability to gather evidence? and how do you expect to gather evidence when you are being actively obstructed? in a court of law IF you are going to charge someone then you need evidence. in a court of law what the white house is doing is called obstructing justice and is illegal. they are lying about the cause of the incident, they tampering with evidence that was requested for investigation and they are hiding witnesses. there can be no Justice or accountability if that continues. you're missing the mark BIG time on this Buzz
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham, in a Fox News interview, alleges the injured victims of the Benghazi terror attack feel they can't come forward to tell their stories — escalating his push for more info from the Obama administration.

Buzz, it's still, for awhile, a free country. It's your right to be a mushroom living under Obama's turd. The view and the smell must be awesome. You're the whiner who gave up his second amendment rights, cuz that's all you can or will ever be capable of doing. Sequestration was Obama's idea and choice. You're the only one whining about it. ;)