Post by ruggbutt »

Please Obama, I want Healh Care just like these people are getting:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmo ... e-waiting-
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Re: Reckless Health Care

Post by callmeslick »

dude, two people have died in the Philly area alone in recent weeks due to Emergency room waits and
neglect due to short staffing. Has nothing to do with the system of insurance. Then again, when you
cite your case from a site defending the fat pig Limbaugh on it's banner, what do you expect?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Slick doesn't like Limbaugh and his name was on the site therefore it's wrong. I'll take your same stance and decry that since I don't like Obama and his administration that you have no argument.

I don't like Limbaugh either. Doesn't mean that story isn't credible. And just when I thought 2010 was the year for you to start using common sense.................
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

ruggbutt wrote:And just when I thought 2010 was the year for you to start using common sense.
This, coming from the guy who wants to ban entry into the United States for anyone named Mohamed. :lol:

BTW... I heard that Limbaugh was rushed (pun intended) to the hospital suffering chest pains.
Doctors are trying to help him (only God knows why) but a C.A.T. scan has revealed that his heart has no left atrium or left ventricle! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Well if'n fureigners gots da right to come to this country...despites their name bein "Achmed..Mohammed er whatever other towel head name ya could think of"....I s'pose pedophiles oughta have that their same right to yo livin room....since da logic be the same......and da outcome just as safe....

Old Pudfark sez: " Ya better damn well knock first and say who you is "