Recent Example of Transformation.....

callmeslick

Re: Recent Example of Transformation.....

Post by callmeslick »

....and we still have a United States, thanks to him.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

I think what Tolwyn meant was, Obama is a "dull" tool. Not just a tool. Maybe that helps clarify :)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

if so, it would still be idiotic. But, thanks for posting.

Edit: here's an exercise. Give an example of something you would have done differently than Obama,
and why it makes you a 'sharper' tool.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

By the way, the appointee in question was a former test pilot, with 30 years of experience in high end military hardware(military, Raytheon, etc). In the appointed post, she will oversee export policy of sensitive military related technology. In other words, gender oddness apart, she is an OUTSTANDING appointee, in terms of professional and intellectual qualifications. And, really, isn't that what you want an executive to do,
appoint top notch people to administrative positions???
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: she will oversee export policy of sensitive military related technology
Hopefully she won't allow export of missile technology to China like Slick Willy did.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

one might hope. That is one of the reasons I tentatively still like Obama. The dude, completely contrary to what Tolwyn wrote, is sharp, and manages to find very astute managers(not political hacks, horse trainers,
mediocre judges and the like). And, conversely, that was a BIG problem I had with Clinton and Bush. Every choice seemed based on political favors.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: manages to find very astute managers
You need to look at Janet Napolitano then say that with a straight face. As Governor she took our state with a surplus and pulled a "Bush"......
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

He is obviously sharp, but a lot of Americans are alarmed by his view of the role of central government in our lives. I'm one of them... he and his ilk scare the crap outta me. A radical defunding of the federal government in required IMO, not expansion.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

and when you 'defund' the Feds, who pays for Defense, Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid(which make up about 85% of the total spending, along with the debt which has to be paid, unless you wish to learn Mandarin quickly)?
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

a "smart" politician needs only to know what people to put around them

D-E-L-E-G-A-T-E

as if ANYONE is "qualified" to be a chief of state in the first place...is there a college course on that?