Syria, Obama can't blame this one on Hillary

Pudfark

Syria, Obama can't blame this one on Hillary

Post by Pudfark »

Seems Syria is chemical weapon, gassing their "malcontents, in defiance of Obama's weak foreign policy.
Obama drew the "thin red line"? This is arguably the third time Assad has crossed/stomped on it.

When ya look at Benghazi, last year? Ya look recently at our embassies in the region being "evacuated"?
Strong ain't the word for Obama and his limp dick rhetoric, policies...and inaction's. Not to worry, the Obama Admin Team is on the job, excuses are being manufactured as this is being written. No doubt about it.

I'm gonna help'em... :)
Here's my personal favorite:

"I'm not gonna act in haste and start a shit storm, like George Bush did on the WMD thingy.
George Bush acted prematurely to prevent those "supposed" weapons from being used against the people. I'm gonna wait while thousands more are killed/crippled there, before I take a poll and make some sort of a decision that does not place me or anyone in my administration in the "difficult" position of having to accept any kind responsibility. This is all the Bush's fault and I could'a, would'a acted sooner, but I wasn't told."

:lol:

Old Pudfark sez: " Assad is calling out Obama fer bull shitting....Putin was nicer about it. "
Pudfark

Re: Syria, Obama can't blame this one on Hillary

Post by Pudfark »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/2 ... 91443.html

If ya wanna see a bunch of dying (needlessly) kids...check out the link above. Complete with "stills" and "vid" of "gassed" kids choking to death. Brought to you by HuffPo and caused by Obama.

Yeah, I know...why make an issue outta this? Obama gave his word and everybody knows it's no good and none of these kids look like Obama.

You'd think Obama would get a little "choked up" about this....he ain't, no more than he was about Benghazi.
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

I can't believe you fall for this WMD bullshit in Syria. How many times do you need to get shafted to understand it's always just fucking BS?

And even if it was true, why the fuck would you care anwaway?

Nic
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

as the stars align in the coming night sky......I agree with Nic. ;)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

I only care because?
Slick's president gave his word on it...and as Slick has reminded all (in the past), that's supposed to be our country's word.
That's why.

Truly, nothing compares with watching a bunch of innocent children dying....needlessly. Because a fellow named Obama has been outed as a Bull Shitter, a person of low moral character, whose word is worthless. Yup...them dying kids is full of "hope and change".

It's ok, though....In a year or so? Obama might make a comment about it.
So, in the mean time...Let's all get some more mileage out of the Trayvon thingy. :)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:I only care because?
Slick's president gave his word on it...and as Slick has reminded all (in the past), that's supposed to be our country's word.
That's why.
I'll agree, actually, Pud, that doing so was a mistake. Because, at the end of the day, you end up sorting through claims which may or may not be true, and then have to deal with the reality that the opposition may or may not be largely militant Sunni Muslim activists.
Truly, nothing compares with watching a bunch of innocent children dying....needlessly. Because a fellow named Obama has been outed as a Bull Shitter, a person of low moral character, whose word is worthless. Yup...them dying kids is full of "hope and change".
Once your Obama hard-on goes down(if it ever does), you might realize that in the real world, really in the real world of the last 2 decades, US opinion doesn't really matter. Why? Because if you get the financial backing, or even tolerance of the wealthy Gulf States, you don't need the US. What, hopefully, the US will learn, as a whole is to just not give a fuck, as Nic suggests, and let these clowns sort their own crap out. Nothing about that reality would have been a damn sight different under President Romney, and President McCain would have likely had a few thousand of our troops dead or maimed, with the US a nuke target.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Well, that's an interesting way of "backing" out of your word....by not saying a word....and foisting it upon the U.N. and saying we'll wait on their investigation. Should make a fellow proud to be an American !

I'd a preferred a simple "fuck you, I changed my mind" thingy...while ya looked the world in the eye.
That's just not Obama's style...he's more of a back door dude.

Funny thing is? If'n Obama had kept his word the first time? Maybe took out the Syrian Airfarce with a few cruise missiles...these kids might not have had to pay the price. So, like ya say...it ain't our kids.

It ain't our problem...it's Obama's reputation/legacy and it's ours too.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Well, that's an interesting way of "backing" out of your word....by not saying a word....and foisting it upon the U.N. and saying we'll wait on their investigation. Should make a fellow proud to be an American !

I'd a preferred a simple "fuck you, I changed my mind" thingy...while ya looked the world in the eye.
That's just not Obama's style...he's more of a back door dude.

Funny thing is? If'n Obama had kept his word the first time? Maybe took out the Syrian Airfarce with a few cruise missiles...these kids might not have had to pay the price. So, like ya say...it ain't our kids.

It ain't our problem...it's Obama's reputation/legacy and it's ours too.
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

Time for Ann to have her say... a great summary of Obama's Middle East policy. Slick, you can sign up for the Coulter newsletter at the end of the article.

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/08/21/a ... soap-ever/

And check out the kid at the top of the article - that could definitely be Obama's son. Maybe it is.
EL-Cairo.jpg
EL-Cairo.jpg (61.72 KiB) Viewed 3943 times
fatman

Post by fatman »

My opionion on this does raise above zero on my give a fuck o meter what Syria does with in her borders are her affairs and hers alone, the only change here should come by the people. But hey if he drops some of that stuff outside the borders then game on