Seems most here share the same Syria plan

HappyHappy

Seems most here share the same Syria plan

Post by HappyHappy »

"Obama whine. No plan." says Callmeshit like an old skipping record.

The plan I post is, read this Callmeshit, STAY OUT OF SYRIA, LET EM COMMIT NATIONAL SUICIDE.
Dead is dead, let em use gas, nukes or any means they like. I don't give a shit about them.

HH
fatman

Re: Seems most here share the same Syria plan

Post by fatman »

Yup only way for peace to reign there will be for one side to win arm them all and have at it
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Somebody, somewhere is bound to have an old warehouse full of rusty swords?
To donate.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Listening to captain pass-the-buck talk in sweden this AM and lay the responsibility for action on Syria on everyones doorstep but his own. it's making me nauseous.
On a positive.

It helps me understand slick better.

I love the hypocrisy. We allow Assad to kill over 100, 000 people and do nothing. But now that he probably killed 1000 people with chem weapons we all the sudden must act. so life is only valuable if it is taken by chemical weapons and not by bullets and bombs.
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA, since when has US foreign policy ever been consistent, in our lifetime? We let millions die in Africa, yet intervene in Kosovo. We invade Iraq, which posed no threat to us, yet dance around North Korea, as they develop long-range missles. On and on. Actually, scary though it is, Happy is right at the outset(once you get past the usual hate-filled stupidity aimed at me). No one, that I see, in this nation, beyond a handful of our supposed leaders(and this is referring to the administration cheerleaders and folks like McCain and now Boehner and Cantor) gives a rat's ass about Syria. If the Arab Gulf states want to straighten shit out, by all means, let them proceed. But, to me, the US gains zero by intervening unless someone can assure me that we aren't: 1)wasting money we don't need to spend and 2)paving the way for something far worse than Assad to follow.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Not meaning this ugly.
So, with Syria, we need a long term detailed plan of what to accomplish, it's costs...more details.
With ObamaCare, nobody cares what it costs, accomplishes and details not important as long as it sounds good.

No direct offense intended to yer person? I did like "the US gains zero by intervening unless someone can assure me that we aren't: 1)wasting money we don't need to spend and 2)paving the way for something far worse than Assad to follow." I'm just saying thinking like that oughta apply to everything we do, at the minimum. :)
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

The problem at this stage is the dumb assed "cross the line" crap Barry spit out without thinking about it. Now we have been painted into a corner and in a lose-lose situation. Do we waste billions of dollars with a strike on Syria with an outcome that will probably be bad or do we back up and lose even more creditably?
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
CUDA

Post by CUDA »

Ya apparently he didn't read my post or any of my prior posts :roll:

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Darkhorse wrote:The problem at this stage is the dumb assed "cross the line" crap Barry spit out without thinking about it. Now we have been painted into a corner and in a lose-lose situation. Do we waste billions of dollars with a strike on Syria with an outcome that will probably be bad or do we back up and lose even more creditably?
All of that Darkhorse and this little current quote from our "Prezzie":

"The president said Wednesday there was far more than his own credibility at stake in responding to the chemical weapons attack.

"I didn't set a red line, the world set a red line," he said. "The world set a red line when governments representing 98 percent of world population said the use of chemical weapons are abhorrent." He added that Congress set its own red line when it ratified the treaty."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09 ... z2dwJw5zBl

BTW McCain has now backed off his support.
CUDA

Post by CUDA »

That's why I called him captain pass-the-buck