WIndfall Dem Diversion...

Pudfark

WIndfall Dem Diversion...

Post by Pudfark »

Has any one else noted...that Obama is suddenly pressuring the Dems to give in on differences in Health Care....and hurry up and pass it while the nations attention is diverted to Haiti......"Never waste a good crisis".....so, they say...........

Old Pudfark sez: "Obama the magic negro.....(Credit to Rush and Reid fer the words)"
ruggbutt

Re: WIndfall Dem Diversion...

Post by ruggbutt »

That's a politician trick, doesn't matter which party. But it's nice to see that the change we were promised was just lip service. Obama is taking his plays from Bush's playbook.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:Has any one else noted...that Obama is suddenly pressuring the Dems to give in on differences in Health Care....and hurry up and pass it while the nations attention is diverted to Haiti......"Never waste a good crisis".....so, they say...........

Old Pudfark sez: "Obama the magic negro.....(Credit to Rush and Reid fer the words)"
you're an idiot, it's that simple. He was saying that, his people had the message out before Jan 1, that they wanted it done before the State of the Union message. Where the hell do you get these bizzarre thoughts?

edit: seriously, what possible gain comes of blind hating? Gee, I figure you didn't vote for Obama, but to just
make stuff up to attempt to tear the man(who is, by the way, the elected President of your nation)down is beyond stupid. I have no issue with someone who wishes to cite specific programs or decisions as wrong, but your post here is simply a waste of time. Now, off to the local meeting of my fellow county Dems. Wherein, I am considered a near-dangerous conservative. Funny, ain't it, how that perception stuff works?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Geeez Slick....where do ya see the hate? It ain't my bizzare thought...it's their tactics (exposed)...Ya know...sum folks looks at the Mona Lisa and sees an angelic face...sum others mite see a hooker...who's to say? Really pardner, pour yourself a tall one.....

Old Pudfark sez: "Ya missed my point and I hitta nerve" ooopsies..... :?