Insurance Update

Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Insurance Update

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:
Barfly wrote:We have a long road to travel before it gets that bad RD, lol. Canadian vet care is better than your government run human-care.
which, I suppose is why thousands of Americans attempt to avail themselves of that government-run health care, annually. :roll:
I'm only an hour and a half from the border and you wouldn't believe how many American licence plates I see in medical building parking lots.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
callmeslick wrote:
Barfly wrote:We have a long road to travel before it gets that bad RD, lol. Canadian vet care is better than your government run human-care.
which, I suppose is why thousands of Americans attempt to avail themselves of that government-run health care, annually. :roll:
I'm only an hour and a half from the border and you wouldn't believe how many American licence plates I see in medical building parking lots.
Excellent read above 8-)

It seems with R_D's words of "wisdumb", the Canadians are going to financially define the "Affordable Care Act".....can't wait to see the look on yer face, R_D, when yer waiting in line, for hours......with a dozen "merricans" in front of you.....with yer butt dripping.... :lol:

Really...do you or Slick...ever think? Before you speak or write?
Do you have any life experience.....at all?
:roll:
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

You must do all your thinking while you're typing these .........................................................................................
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

I do this "..........................................................................................." while I'm laughing at all the parking lots you're gonna have to build for Obama.............................................................................. ;)
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote:I do this "..........................................................................................." while I'm laughing at all the parking lots you're gonna have to build for Obama.............................................................................. ;)
At $2 an hour for parking, bring it on bitch! :lol:
Hell, we'll flatten Quebec AND Manitoba. Build province sized parking lots and soak you silly merricans for your 401K's.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

While yer waiting in line....dum-dum?
Bring plenty of extra cash.....to pay for your "extended" visit and parking... :roll:

No shit....do ya ever think past the end of yer nose?
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote:While yer waiting in line....dum-dum?
Bring plenty of extra cash.....to pay for your "extended" visit and parking... :roll:

Give your head a shake! I can't remember the last time I had to wait in a line for health care.
This ain't America, fuck face.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
Pudfark wrote:While yer waiting in line....dum-dum?

Give your head a shake! I can't remember the last time I had to wait in a line for health care.
This ain't America, fuck face.
:lol: You need to clean yer bong....

You're gonna start waiting.....not long after the first of this year.

It ain't America yet....though, as you said earlier, it's gonna look like it soon. :lol:

Them coming? Prolly gone a treat ya like "redskins".... ;)
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

That's interesting.
I didn't know they spent so much time covering Canada on Fox News.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Pudfark wrote:again...I ain't trying to be obnoxious here.... :)

I'm really trying to have a civil discourse about this...hope you can discern that.

I know this is a sore point.... :(
Many Insurance Companies dropped out of certain states because of the ACA...many doctors and hospitals too.

I'm just gently saying.....Obama and staff ain't plumbers either.....they should'a/could'a hired the best in this country....and they didn't.
I said this yesterday, along with some other things.....

This today:

"Covered California now faces an acute doctor shortage.

An estimated 70% of California doctors will not participate in the Obamacare-compliant health insurance policies offered by Covered California, according to the California Medical Association, as reported by the Washington Examiner. Though Covered California claims that 85% of doctors will participate, many doctors listed as participating are expected to decline payment, having learned that reimbursements will be very low.

The shortage of physicians was already expected to be a challenge for Obamacare, given that millions of new patients would potentially be demanding medical services. However, that shortage may now be even more acute than expected, particularly in Obamacare's flagship state. Reimbursement rates in California for federal programs like Medicare were already among the lowest in the nation"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... California

Simple math and common sense guide me when I write about this topic...some disagree?
To those who disagree? I say, you're being "steered" by emotion and you're gonna end up with a sore hiney and no place to go...... ;) just teasing y'all :P