I am constantly amazed at how quickly .......

No Politics.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

I am constantly amazed at how quickly .......

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

.... any given CWoS thread can degenerate into total garbage (usually within 2 or 3 posts, or less), due to the fact that Pud and Happy seem to think that hurling cheap, immature insults is actually intelligent, respectful discourse.

Thank God for the sports forum. It's the only mature spot left in this shit hole.
callmeslick

Re: I am constantly amazed at how quickly .......

Post by callmeslick »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:.... any given CWoS thread can degenerate into total garbage (usually within 2 or 3 posts, or less), due to the fact that Pud and Happy seem to think that hurling cheap, immature insults is actually intelligent, respectful discourse.

Thank God for the sports forum. It's the only mature spot left in this shit hole.
....and one of them tries to feck that up, too. Oh, for the CWOS of old. Sure, the conservatives fled like a bunch of thin-skinned wussies when challenged, but up to that point, they at least were capable of expressing an opinion with a bit of substance, and didn't make up the facts as they went along. Sure, there were a few nasty insults, but that wasn't anyone's stock in trade, and virtually every time such was done, apologies either followed, or were demanded by all on the board from the source of the garbage. Not anymore.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Somebody left the door open on their closet/water closet?

Either that? or? Laurel and Hardly are back....... :lol:
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

This one degenerated into crap when res clicked "submit"
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Dawg wrote:This one degenerated into crap when res clicked "submit"
I love you too.
Hows the internet dating working out for you?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

:lol: ....he ended up back here.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:.... any given CWoS thread can degenerate into total garbage (usually within 2 or 3 posts, or less), due to the fact that Pud and Happy seem to think that hurling cheap, immature insults is actually intelligent, respectful discourse.

Thank God for the sports forum. It's the only manure spot left in this shit hole.
Fixed
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

Take a minute and look at your posts, you will find that the biggest percentage of them are cheap, immature insults and is very hard to find any post that might be called intelligent, respectful discourse. With you chewing on slick's nut sack so much he has become very good at the cheap, immature insults, must be rubbing off on him. A couple of damn troglodytes!
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Valiant effort Darkhorse. 8-)

Sorta like trying to cure diarrhea.....with boiled okra..that's a troglodyte? Right? :?