you want some SERIOUS transformation?

callmeslick

you want some SERIOUS transformation?

Post by callmeslick »

As of today, corporations are 'citizens' too, and thus can exercise unlimited financial support to political campaigns. This won't end well. I'd love to hear from the Libertarian(s) in the crowd on this one........
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: you want some SERIOUS transformation?

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

I wonder who Microsoft is going to put into the White House. 8-)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:I wonder who Microsoft is going to put into the White House. 8-)

we won't know until they sit down and discuss it with DuPont, IBM and Goldman-Sachs. I'm sure whoever they back will have the best interests of the working man at heart, right? It's like we can't possibly lose. Thank you, Repubs, for giving us Alito, Thomas and Roberts. The next conservative nitwit I hear ramble on about activist judges might want to ponder this decision, which might well be the most far-reaching legal precedent the court has given in decades. This is a prime case of an issue that goes far beyond liberal or conservative. Similar to the recent decisions on property rights, this one strikes at the foundations of what our founders tried to establish: a nation which values private property, free speech for individuals, and was leery of corporations(private holding companies in the 18th century) that use power and influence to screw the citizenry.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote:
Reservoir_Dog wrote:I wonder who Microsoft is going to put into the White House. 8-)

we won't know until they sit down and discuss it with DuPont, IBM and Goldman-Sachs. I'm sure whoever they back will have the best interests of the working man at heart, right? It's like we can't possibly lose.
What that does not happen already
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Well...with all the hand-outs and bail outs...I guess the Supreme Court is gonna let let the Dem's whore themselves out to win the next election?....again...

Old Pudfark sez: " Same Shit...Different Day "
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

fatman wrote: What that does not happen already
That's true. Look at how ACORN is allowed to do whatever they want cuz they gave Barry a few duckets. I think it's a good thing, let's just force this corruption down people's throats until they truly get fed up. Cuz up until the asswhoopin in Mass the voters were sheeple. They still may be.

I love how the DNC fagboys here are bitching about this but didn't complain once about eminent domain being bitch slapped by their court nominees.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Now we all know that the Supreme Court is as corrupt as the other two branches....

Well, I guess it's time fer some Tea Parties on the "Justice's" front porch...

Old Pudfark sez: " Time for a picnic? "
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

Nothing to see here... goldman sachs gives to both parties anyway :?
GOYA

Post by GOYA »

Pudfark wrote:Now we all know that the Supreme Court is as corrupt as the other two branches....
Now? You obviously missed the presidential election 10 years ago.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

GOYA wrote:
Now? You obviously missed the presidential election 10 years ago.
There's no proof of that except for a few Florida Dems saying that the ballots were too hard to read. I guess the old folks who had been voting for 60 odd years completely forgot how to 1) read 2) vote with the punch card.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum