Hillary's new book

Pudfark

Re: Hillary's new book

Post by Pudfark »

Very insightful Barfly and I believe accurate. :)
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Barfly wrote:i think most of the Hillary book raters didn't read any of it...... let alone get to page 33. My point being that it is likely the same group of obama activists were directed to low-rate Hillary's book, at the same time pumping up Warren's ratings. Apparently, Warren has been conversing a lot lately with Valery Jarrett..... most likely to discuss her potential for replacing Obama. An Obama without charisma or effective teleprompter reading ability.....
Jarrett? She has no chance.
She has no name recognition or media support. She couldn't win a debate and has no foreign policy experience.
Has she ever even held elected office? What kind of war chest could she possibly put together!
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
Barfly wrote:i think most of the Hillary book raters didn't read any of it...... let alone get to page 33. My point being that it is likely the same group of obama activists were directed to low-rate Hillary's book, at the same time pumping up Warren's ratings. Apparently, Warren has been conversing a lot lately with Valery Jarrett..... most likely to discuss her potential for replacing Obama. An Obama without charisma or effective teleprompter reading ability.....
She has no name recognition or media support. She couldn't win a debate and has no foreign policy experience.
Has she ever even held elected office? What kind of war chest could she possibly put together!
:lol: Well that certainly proves yer comprehension skilz..... :roll: :lol:
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote:
Reservoir_Dog wrote:
:lol: Well that certainly proves yer comprehension skilz..... :roll: :lol:
Taking the conversation in a different direction ..... pussy.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Sounds like ya got caught with yer shorts down......at the YMCA. :lol:

"Taking the conversation in a different direction"

Yes, I'm sure you were......... :lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Gee folks...a dab of a public apology is due R_D?
Seems I accused him on not reading Hillary's Book.....?
I could'a been wrong? Throwing this out here was one of many Hard Choices....

Keep up the good work R_D and I'll try to throw ya the bone.....more often. ;)
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

What? :roll:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:What? :roll:
;) :)