NASA LAUNCHES SATELLITE TO STUDY GLOBAL WARMING

No Politics.
Pudfark

NASA LAUNCHES SATELLITE TO STUDY GLOBAL WARMING

Post by Pudfark »

NASA LAUNCHES SATELLITE TO STUDY GLOBAL WARMING AFTER REVELATION OF FAKED DATA

Five years after its previous satellite crashed right after lift off and during the same month that a NASA climate scientist was reported as having faked global warming data, the American space agency is spending nearly $500 million to launch a new satellite into space to monitor the effects of global warming.

In June, it was reported that scientists at NASA and NOAA were seemingly manipulating temperature data to overstate the extent of "global warming" in the 20th century.
As Breitbart News reported on June 23, raw data seems to show that there is little if any evidence of global warming and even some evidence of global cooling. "However, once the data has been adjusted—i.e. fabricated by computer models--20th century 'global warming' suddenly looks much more dramatic."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... Faked-Data

Old Pudfark sez: " Ima gonna chill on this here revelation.... 8-) "
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: NASA LAUNCHES SATELLITE TO STUDY GLOBAL WARMING

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Thank God the thread title is in "all caps"!
I never would have payed any attention to this thread otherwise. :lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Sorry 'bout that...I wuz outta bananas... :)
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

Indeed they had faked the data.

They made up some "models" to calculate temperatures for years before it was recorded precisely enough, but then they found out the model didn't hold the comparison for the period where there is recorded data, so they replaced the modeled data for this period by the real data without telling anyone.

Nic
Juha

Post by Juha »

One thingy is für sure - they can observe the ice melting from the top of the mountains better now!
Skiers should be happy for better forecasts :mrgreen:
All I ever wanted, was my own way
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

When are you tinfoil hat wearing fools going to realize that NASA doesn't give a shit?
All they give a flying fuck about is funding. And they'll kiss any ass they have to to get it.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:When are you tinfoil hat wearing fools going to realize that NASA doesn't give a shit?
All they give a flying fuck about is funding. And they'll kiss any ass they have to to get it.
"In June, it was reported that scientists at NASA and NOAA were seemingly manipulating temperature data to overstate the extent of "global warming" in the 20th century."

Glad you read the article.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote:"In June, it was reported that scientists at NASA and NOAA were seemingly manipulating temperature data to overstate the extent of "global warming" in the 20th century."
Sorry Pud, but I live in a universe where the word "seemingly" doesn't translate directly into the word "fact". :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

plus, the backing for this whole 'seeming' fakery, is a blogger and 'former' NASA employee.

note the lack of legitimate press coverage of what would be a huge story, were it true.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote:plus, the backing for this whole 'seeming' fakery, is a blogger and 'former' NASA employee.

note the lack of legitimate press coverage of what would be a huge story, were it true.

Dude the media keep so much stuff quiet its not funny