Slick's Wet Dream

ruggbutt

Slick's Wet Dream

Post by ruggbutt »

All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Slick's Wet Dream

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Is that one of the Mexicans living in your basement?
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:Is that one of the Mexicans living in your basement?
1) Ground is too hard for a basement 2) Wouldn't keep a mexican even if they were free. 3) If slavery was legal wouldn't own a slave either. Although I would own a Canadian. Mainly cuz they make me raff.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

I just vomited a little bit.
Then I raffed.
I kept a canadian for about 6 months, nearly impossible to get any of them to learn to close a door for some reason. One day I saw it waving from the neighbors yard, poor fucker couldn't figure out how to get back.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggie....please cease and desist from putting photos of your lady friends on such a 'family friendly' site as this...... :roll:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Dawg wrote:I kept a canadian for about 6 months, nearly impossible to get any of them to learn to close a door for some reason. One day I saw it waving from the neighbors yard, poor fucker couldn't figure out how to get back.
Regardless of what I am posting, I always afford my neighbours to the south the dignity of capitalizing the words America and American.
Apparently, dignity is a concept you don't understand.

You say that you kept "a" Canadian, but also say that it's "nearly impossible to get any of them to learn to close a door". Thus, you are judging all Canadians based on the actions of one Canadian. Given that, it stands to reason that I may judge all Americans based on you. Which is a sad state of affairs, I must say.

You also state, "poor fucker couldn't figure out how to get back." As most people know, "poor fucker" is generally a term reserved for persons of the male persuasion. It also comes as no surprise to me that your "kept" Canadian was a dude. Please feel free to continue siphoning gay Canadian males down to Ohio until you find one with absolutely no self esteem who is willing to put up with you for more than 6 months.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Hey Ruggstir....nice pic of a "Crack hoe"....or is that a "visual model" of canadian health care?

Old Pudfark sez: " Is that a muslim gown? "
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: Please feel free to continue siphoning gay Canadian males down to Ohio until you find one with absolutely no self esteem who is willing to put up with you for more than 6 months.
There seems to be a neverending supply of them. What's scary is that all of them know you................
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

ruggbutt wrote:Image

When I'm really, really drunk, that is how I imagine Ruggie looks like, and I knock a few off :D ( drunk homo is not real homo? Right ? )
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote:is that a "visual model" of canadian health care?
You could only hope for health care as good as we get in Canada.
Just ask Dawg. He came to Canada for his health care.