Hey Uk tards

fatman

Hey Uk tards

Post by fatman »

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/p ... 025833.ece For realz yo :shock:
I hope you guys get a bit of a break on your income taxes but im sure that you guys are being bent over and getting some incoming in your poopers hope you enjoy the communism :(
ruggbutt

Re: Hey Uk tards

Post by ruggbutt »

This is why a flat tax in America is a bad idea. I have no issues with flat tax, it's what happens after the fact when the gubmint continues to raise the rates to unacceptable levels.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

what is unacceptable?? I think it's unacceptable to keep taxing at a level that puts 20% of the total cost of government off, with interest, onto our kids. By the way, the VAT thing is an example of a sales tax, the least fair tax going. It gets the poor far worse, percentage-wise, than the wealthy.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:what is unacceptable?? I think it's unacceptable to keep taxing at a level that puts 20% of the total cost of government off, with interest, onto our kids.
How about the politicians stop spending money? I love how the gubmint says they have a budget then they don't stick to it. If it can't run on the money it currently has then it's time to stop spending and to get rid of some of the agencies that are 1) redundant 2) don't do anything. Your stupid ass responses are always about more tax when they should be about stopping the spending. But it's only unacceptable spending when republicans do it, isn't it? Since you have no issues with paying more taxes why don't you double what you owe this year, send IRS a check and tell them to keep the balance.

You won't do it.

One more thing: Your boy Obama said he'd bring all the troops home. Now in addition to the bailout money he's dumping tons more money into this new offensive there. WTF over?!!! He should do what he promised and bring our troops home. Crap, I almost forgot: when his lips are moving you can tell he's lying to us.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

it's always amusing, when some guy paying a fraction of what I pay in taxes tells me to send extra money,
as a donation, without expecting hisownself to pay more. Still, what you say about the cost of war is true. Still, Obama is doing just what he said he'd do, wind down Iraq at a prudent rate, and focus on Afghanistan. Did you bother to listen to his campaign, or just prefer to make shit up, as it suits your argument?
Now, as I asked here many times before, can you list the ways we will cut the excess 1 trillion from the budget to balance the budget at current tax rates? Then, after you've reached the $1 trillion in cuts, step back, look at the list, and try to decide if you could get elected to office backing those cuts.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:it's always amusing, when some guy paying a fraction of what I pay in taxes tells me to send extra money
LOL, always thinking you know WTF you're talking about. Post here publicly what I'm paying in taxes since you think you know so much. Otherwise maybe you oughtta just STFU cuz you continue to stick your foot in your mouth, which coincidentally is connected to your head which is up your ass.

As usual you missed the point. I don't want to pay more taxes. You've stated you have no problems with it. So pay more, asshole. Put your money where your f'ing mouth is.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:Now, as I asked here many times before, can you list the ways we will cut the excess 1 trillion from the budget to balance the budget at current tax rates? Then, after you've reached the $1 trillion in cuts, step back, look at the list, and try to decide if you could get elected to office backing those cuts.
That right there is a wonderful excuse to feck everybodie in the booty hole...ya know, "I gots to get elected, feck'em"....
That's right everbodie, bend over and listen to Slick and the rest of'em.....they all want your money, power and all available orifices.....and don't make no noise about it....become a "New Progressive American"...because Slick and his ilk, say so....

Old Pudfark sez: " Cast your vote....not yer seed "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

how do you reduce the budget by $1.2 trillion dollars? Ideas please....
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Stop the frivolous spending. Period. You seem like a fairly bright guy, I have no idea why you have such stupid reasoning as to think that we need to raise taxes. Money is constantly coming in from the taxpayers, from gasoline, tariffs, etc. Stop with some of the bullshit programs and wastefulness. Bridge to nowhere is just one example. With a constant flow of money it makes sense that you spend less you pay off your debt quicker. Now I know I'm just a small business owner but I seem to stay fluid using the same principles. And the fact is that the U.S. of A. is basically a corporation. Obama never held a real job or ran his own business so maybe he's just a dipshit and doesn't get it. Like Bush. In fact, what's he's been doing in many areas are a mirror image of what Bush did.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

Well, we can start by not adding the $81 billion taken from the Recovery Act and added to the budget of the federal Department of Education. Or better yet, eliminate the remaining allocated funds for the Recovery Act. Anyone else?

http://www.onlineforextrading.com/blog/ ... oken-down/