Global Warming vs Snow Shovel

Pudfark

Global Warming vs Snow Shovel

Post by Pudfark »

When y'all finish the sidewalk and driveway...put that shovel to more use...work on that steaming pile of Bull Shit that Gore and the scientists dropped on yer front yard......get yer kids to help ya too.....it'll teach'em about productivity....

Old Pudfark sez: " Snow Shit Sherlock "
JoeA

Re: Global Warming vs Snow Shovel

Post by JoeA »

Aww heck not going to argue, damn cold here too...anyway watch out polluters here come Gore's boys in green...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq58zS4_jvM

;)
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Global Warming vs Snow Shovel

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

I've worked outdoors my entire life and I can't remember a milder winter than the one we're having this year. Ever.
I've had to shovel my driveway a grand total of twice this year. It's February 14th and the two rivers that run through our city haven't frozen over yet. That's a new record. The lake outside town hasn't frozen over yet as well. Since New Years day we've had 4 days with rain. A couple of weeks back we got 10 inches of snow but the temp outside was barely freezing. One more degree up and we would have had 10 inches of rain.
My heavy winter work coat hasn't left the closet this year. I'm still using my fall work coat. The underground crew where I work usually shuts down over the winter. This year they're still working.
That silly groundhog said there is going to be 6 more weeks of winter!
I say winter never showed up.