About time one of you guys,

No Politics.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: About time one of you guys,

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Conga wrote:Yup- lots of stories. If you only knew. But that is for us.
8-)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Conga wrote:Hate to tell ya buddy we not only have a chick, but a belly dancer who posts pics and can give as well as anybody.
Next..
bottom line is this, Conga. You all have a social club. Which is fine. Not my virtual cup-o-tea personally, as I like that sort of thing to be in real-time, but hats off to you and all involved. It is good to know that you, Sniper and even Dawg are alive and kickin'.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Conga wrote:And Zhol wants you to know..
They have a clear coat enamel on them, so no worries about trust fund hippies pissing on them
:lol:

y'all have WAY too much time on your hands.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

callmeslick wrote: Hoard them as a valuable commodity after Obama tanks the economy like Dawg claimed would happen 6 years ago? What's the deal?

You think the economy is booming then? .03 growth last quarter is going to set the world in fire, be sure.
res is still so fucking stupid I dont know where to begin...

the angst in this place is thick enough to cut with a knife
four guys posting the same ol tired shit.....joy
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Dawg wrote:
callmeslick wrote: Hoard them as a valuable commodity after Obama tanks the economy like Dawg claimed would happen 6 years ago? What's the deal?

You think the economy is booming then?
my friend, you have ZERO credibility. You insisted Obama would bring on a worse depression. Instead, he got us out of two major jams, and judging by my bank accounts and investment accounts(I WAS able to retire on my 57th birthday, after all), my answer is YES, the economy has rebounded VERY well.

four guys posting the same ol tired shit.....joy
probably shouldn't cop to this, but if it weren't for folks like you, Sniper, Conga, Soapy, Klaws and the like popping in to check on the place, I'd be long gone. No sense discussing real matters, all I ever post by way of new threads is odd stuff I encounter. We've even taken the football pool off CWOS.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:probably shouldn't cop to this, but if it weren't for folks like you, Sniper, Conga, Soapy, Klaws and the like popping in to check on the place, I'd be long gone. No sense discussing real matters, all I ever post by way of new threads is odd stuff I encounter. We've even taken the football pool off CWOS.
Well said.

And for the record, that's EXACTLY why the football pool was taken off site.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:my friend, you have ZERO credibility. You insisted Obama would bring on a worse depression. Instead, he got us out of two major jams, and judging by my bank accounts and investment accounts(I WAS able to retire on my 57th birthday, after all), my answer is YES, the economy has rebounded VERY well.
:lol: at the above... :lol: Why?
I was able to retire before my 48th birthday under George Bush in the spring of 2004. :)
Ten years later? Nearly a third of my pension goes to ObamaCare. Thanx bunches Barry.
Slick, your comment about the rebounding economy only relates the the elitist rich, butt, ewe gnu that.
:roll:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

exhibit A, to illustrate what Res and I stated, above

you clearly retired without enough money to do so, if you haven't been able to invest in the booming domestic economy. Too bad for you. Those of us who spent our lives NOT just sucking on the government teat for our income might be better prepared to handle the reality of retirement, Pud. If you have to spend that much of your pension on healthcare, you are eithergetting screwed by your state(I suspect) or don't know how to use the ACA to your advantage. Because, the guidelines are pretty clear that no one should spend anywhere near 1/3 of household income on healthcare. Now, maybe your pension isn't the entire Pudfark family income, and you just wanted to make yet another dramatic whine?
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:Now, maybe your pension isn't the entire Pudfark family income, and you just wanted to make yet another dramatic whine?
BINGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: at yer comments and their total stupidity and deliberate expressed ignorance.

Even ewe, would be better off without ObamaCare. ;)
The only folks better off with ObamaCare? Were those who had no care in the first place.

Speaking of "care"....you don't seem too and neither does the "bingo chimp". ;)