interesting tidbit

callmeslick

interesting tidbit

Post by callmeslick »

Obama's low point in approval ratings is higher than the low point of every US president since Kennedy, who never really got that far into his term.Like the myth of unpopularity of Obamacare, the myth that the President is personally unpopular is just that: a myth.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Re: interesting tidbit

Post by Pudfark »

to include his legacy.....a myth, as in 'mythterious', 'mythtry' and most notably...a 'mythstake'. ;)
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

callmeslick wrote:Obama's low point in approval ratings is higher than the low point of every US president since Kennedy, who never really got that far into his term.Like the myth of unpopularity of Obamacare, the myth that the President is personally unpopular is just that: a myth.

hate to break it to you, but polls now have recorded record HIGH respondents as saying they dont care, wont answer or have no answer
If you factor in that huge number of "dont cares" even NPR says Obama is likely to finish lower than Bush, much lower.
check gallup, any of them read the data results, the questions and the make up of responsdents....not the shiny graph
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

good lord, Dawg, you don't get any smarter with age, do you? Read what you wrote above and see where it contradicts anything I said.
Geezus! :roll:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

I know it's a bit of a stressful day for ya, Slick.
You might wanna reread what Dawg wrote and 'spell' out the contradiction?
I don't see it. Anywhere.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Pudfark wrote:I know it's a bit of a stressful day for ya, Slick.
You might wanna reread what Dawg wrote and 'spell' out the contradiction?
I don't see it. Anywhere.
its ok...when you explain to a liberal why what they said lacks a foundation of repeatable truth, they get all fussy. and shit.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.