and, so it begins.....

callmeslick

and, so it begins.....

Post by callmeslick »

....I've been saying for a while here that a third party is going to form out there. Here's a guy who seems to agree:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/21/opinion/21chafee.html
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Loco-S

Re: and, so it begins.....

Post by Loco-S »

As far as I can see there are more people disappointed with both parties, than actual people supporting any of them, republicans are getting so stupid that they are starting to appear like the Spanish inquisition, and the democrats getting so far from reality, they already are talking with fairies..well, have you received your unicorn and your daily rainbow yet?....
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

+1 fer Loco....

Git rid of all of them...without exception...hire/vote in new ones...fire them after two terms...and repeat in perpetuity....Salary only...no benefits, ever.

Old Pudfark sez: " while the above ain't perfect, it'd be a good way to start "
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Oooopsies.....a thought?

There should be no such thing as a "Political Career", it should be against the law.

Old Pudfarks repeats: " Term Limitations limit larceny, not government "
JoeA

Post by JoeA »

Pudfark wrote:+1 fer Loco....

Git rid of all of them...without exception...hire/vote in new ones...fire them after two terms...and repeat in perpetuity....Salary only...no benefits, ever.

Old Pudfark sez: " while the above ain't perfect, it'd be a good way to start "
Damn that's the smartest thing you've said here buddy. I'd apply it elsewhere in the world too...hell for sure in Canada.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I've stated that two terms should be the limit for all political office in the U.S. It's not enuf time for someone to get the hang of screwing over the American public.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum