Still Waiting

callmeslick

Still Waiting

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Still Waiting

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

you just KNOW Pud is right there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

That was a FANTASTIC read.
Thanks for that one. :D
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

So, you're saying the last 8 years has gotten us closer to the previous financial freedoms we enjoyed when Reagan, Bush, Clinton were in office?

Are you saying racial tensions are less than under Bush?

We're better off....better to make cute little meme type pics, than address anything that could potentially shed a damaging light on who has been in office the last 7 years?

ALL and I mean ALL of those things in that pic NEVER came to fruition. And the ONLY reason was diligence, and perseverance and fighting that loser in the white house tooth and nail.

We wont roll over slick, sorry. the failed gun control attempts, the defunding of fema camps.......sorry grandma the health care system is costing you more, but we're not going to give up.
<NationalReport>In a surprise weekend vote, the city council of Dearborn, Michigan voted 4-3 to became the first US city to officially implement all aspects of Sharia Law. The tough new law, slated to go into effect January 1st, addresses secular law including crime, politics and economics as well as personal matters such as sexual intercourse, fasting, prayer, diet and hygiene.

The new law could see citizens stoned for adultery or having a limb amputated for theft. Lesser offenses, such as drinking alcohol or abortion, could result in flogging and/or caning. In addition, the law imposes harsh laws with regards to women and allows for child marriage.
google sharia law in the US yourself, but you would rather get excited thinking Bachmann is actually going to get nominated? Funny.

Who will the DNC put up? They will have to toss obama under the bus cause NO ONE will vote for four more years of hope and change
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Dawg wrote:So, you're saying the last 8 years has gotten us closer to the previous financial freedoms we enjoyed when Reagan, Bush, Clinton were in office?
only incrementally. Do you imagine, say, Warren's ideas gaining legislative traction?
Are you saying racial tensions are less than under Bush?
actually, those tensions never went away. They DO get played up more now.

ALL and I mean ALL of those things in that pic NEVER came to fruition. And the ONLY reason was diligence, and perseverance and fighting that loser in the white house tooth and nail.
are you actually suggesting that Obama would have done ONE of those things? If so, you are an idiot. It's that simple.
We wont roll over slick, sorry. the failed gun control attempts, the defunding of fema camps.......sorry grandma the health care system is costing you more, but we're not going to give up.
give up on what? Embarrassing the part of the populace with grey matter?
<NationalReport>In a surprise weekend vote, the city council of Dearborn, Michigan voted 4-3 to became the first US city to officially implement all aspects of Sharia Law. The tough new law, slated to go into effect January 1st, addresses secular law including crime, politics and economics as well as personal matters such as sexual intercourse, fasting, prayer, diet and hygiene.

The new law could see citizens stoned for adultery or having a limb amputated for theft. Lesser offenses, such as drinking alcohol or abortion, could result in flogging and/or caning. In addition, the law imposes harsh laws with regards to women and allows for child marriage.
onion article? Otherwise I call complete BS, and paranoid BS at that.
google sharia law in the US yourself, but you would rather get excited thinking Bachmann is actually going to get nominated? Funny.

Who will the DNC put up? They will have to toss obama under the bus cause NO ONE will vote for four more years of hope and change
you'll get whoever will be your next President. No majority of a Presidential electorate will give the vote to the loony tune paranoid fringe you represent, Dawg. Seriously, get help, and quick. You have lost the marbles you once possessed. Oh, and I long ago did the 'Sharia law' google exercise. Guess what pops up? A host of lunatic ravings, suppositions and outright lies, every one tracing back to right-wing loons.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Dawg, Snopes is your friend, it really is. The link quoted above is SO stupid as to dictate that I start a new thread about it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Dawg wrote: They will have to toss obama under the bus cause NO ONE will vote for four more years of hope and change
The Dem Libtards are tossing as we speak. Obama has become the lamest lame duck in history.