A second B-29 is airworthy

No Politics.
Pudfark

Re: A second B-29 is airworthy

Post by Pudfark »

I could be wrong? Maybe I am? But that 'poor relative' rotting in the jungle sounds to me? Like the dude that was banging yer mom....before she married yer dad....but whut da I know? I got that idea from another of yer threads....so....?
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Seems I caught Slick lying again.....he ain't addressed or denied his fictitious 'missing relative'....banging his mom theory...oh, well it ain't his first time....is it? ;)
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Dang thing flew Sunday!

We now have two flying B-29s!

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pl ... yfp-t&tt=b
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:Seems I caught Slick lying again.....he ain't addressed or denied his fictitious 'missing relative'....banging his mom theory...oh, well it ain't his first time....is it? ;)

wow. Although I've given you a few chances. This is it, you are a complete asshole. My mom's first husband was a war hero. Any person capable of writing the above is subhuman. Goodbye, asswipe.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:
Pudfark wrote:Seems I caught Slick lying again.....he ain't addressed or denied his fictitious 'missing relative'....banging his mom theory...oh, well it ain't his first time....is it? ;)

wow. Although I've given you a few chances. This is it, you are a complete asshole. My mom's first husband was a war hero. Any person capable of writing the above is subhuman. Goodbye, asswipe.
Took ya two weeks to respond with the drivel you wrote above....you chose to claim him as a relative and clearly, by your own admission, he ain't.
You're the one who 'honor thieved' him, by falsely claiming a 'familial relationship' prior to your own birth. He ain't yer daddy and he ain't yer kin. It ain't yer claim or your right. You dishonor him and his contribution. Therefore, I call you out and dishonor you, publicly. :lol:
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

fatman wrote:
Pudfark wrote:Yer relative was prolly drunk....opened the door of the C-47....to take a shit....and fell out...that'd be a libtard 'bombing and run'. :lol:
This is kinda poor form territory dude
He's an asshole. He can't help himself.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: Thanks for agreeing with me about Slick's theft of honor and his false assignment of it. :D :D :D
callmeslick wrote:Relatively speaking, it don't matter who I lie about or why...
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

funny how Pud always likes to bray, you wouldn't say that in person, or such. I'm here to say that if he so much as appears within sight of me, he need say nothing more, and I will GUARANTEE that the fat fuck will be hoping some pal located his teeth before he comes to in the hospital bed. If he comes to.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Unbelievable.
UN - FUCKING - BELIEVABLE!
That's the most offensive bullshit Pud has EVER posted !!! And that's saying something !!!!!!!!

PUD IS A COMPLETE ASSHOLE !!!
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

maybe I lead a sheltered life, but that is the most offensive stuff I've ever read, from anyone, on any forum I've ever participated in. Those words can only emerge from an empty shell of a soul, a pathetic being, uncaring about others and alone with his little fears. That such scum is allowed to live amongst decent people is an embarrassment to mankind. Pud has revealed himself to be the lowest form of filth. From this point on, the only response I have to anything he might post here is a simple
GO FUCK YOURSELF, PUD
I'd probably not bother with that much, but if anyone wishes to cut and paste that response as needed, go ahead. :twisted: