HAHAHAHAHA Suck it Slick!!

callmeslick

Re: HAHAHAHAHA Suck it Slick!!

Post by callmeslick »

Note the lack of balls on Dawg, posting shit and then hiding under the table while Cheetolini fucks up by the day. This is amateur night, Dawg, mixed in with mean spirited stupidity. I guess executive orders don't mean dictatorship or overreach anymore, huh? It is like fucking magic!!!! Well, while you are hiding in your garage, this is going to get resisted. Daily if need be. You see, what is now becoming evident is this: Trump and his lackeys have managed to finally piss off the smart people in the nation. Look out when the smart people start looking for resolution
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:21 am Look out when the smart people start looking for resolution
Reality is a bitch, here's yours....You have no God, no party, no sympathy, no choice and yer too lazy to get off yer ass and 'do' anything...other'n say you wrote a check to some little old lady to ride the bus for 6-8 hours to demonstrate for you....when you live less than two hours from D.C. That thinking is why you lost and will remain a loser. Your resolution is to move and stay on the other side of the wall.

8-)
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

bump...as this belongs on top.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

sure does, Pud. Your boy is unravelling like yarn. His own party leadership is expressing concern for his sanity and that ABC interview was a national disgrace that has prompted widespread calls for a psychological evaluation.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Here's another of yer little old ladies....showing you how it's done.
Do you have the personal courage to join her?
I believe ya don't.

"Madeleine Albright the former secretary of state, tweeted Wednesday that she is prepared to register as a Muslim in ‘solidarity’ as reports say President Trump plans on suspending the U.S.'s refugee program for 120 days."

Old Pudfark sez: " If'n ya do have that courage....face east, cuz the West is coming. ;) "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Thanks fer posting the truth of what I wrote above. :D ;) :D

That's all you really have...jokes. :lol:

Here, in the spirit of fun, I'll help. Trump is the POTus who will put something in every Dem/Lib stew pot.
Then folks like me... :D ...will throw some 'crackers' in it...for ya, while ya entertain us. :D 8-)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: :lol: as one of them gun 'touters/toters'....you 'snowflakes' hide behind....maybe, we'll push you out front...and see if'n ya got any 'snowballs'.. :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »